Policies & Terms of Service
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases from FLONT. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return any products within five (5) business days from the date of receipt. Before returning any products to us, please make sure that all of the following conditions have been satisfied.
The item must be in the same condition in which it was received by you, must be sent in its original packaging, and must be shipped from the United States.
If all of these conditions are satisfied, we will refund the value of the returned product(s), Sales Tax included, less original shipping costs. We pay the return shipping costs and will email a return shipping label.
All of our products come with an identification tag. Please try your item on before altering the tag, since we do not accept returns without the original tag.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Other than guaranteeing authenticity, Flont makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the products included on the site nor as to the merchandise being sold to you. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, provider disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement, and there are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description of the merchandise contained on our order confirmation. Flont will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
FLONT is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement, effective March 1, 2016 sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing the FLONT website at flont.club (the “Website”), you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Website Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
FLONT collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
3. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES
Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons “sometimes also called single-pixel gifs” that allow the Website at flont.club to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. FLONT may include Web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. FLONT prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
4. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your Website account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases.
5. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT FLONT has the sole discretion to occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service on the Website constitutes your continuing agreement to this Privacy Statement and any updates.
6. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, or any other policies, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: FLONT Inc., 22 W 48th Street, 9th Floor New York, N.Y. 10036
- Tel: (917) 336-9690
FLONT will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.